TITLE: LOW LIGHT PISTOL FIGHTING (LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY)
COURSE FEE: $125
DURATION: 4 PM – 12 AM
2018 DATES: October 6th
LOCATION: Greenport Tactical Association – GTA Canton, Ohio 44707
This Low Light Pistol Fighting class is only open to current law enforcement officers, government agencies that serve in a law enforcement capacity, and current , active duty/ reserve/ and National Guard military members. Credential must be provided upon enrollment.
Low Light Pistol Fighting will delve into the equipment, tactics, and techniques that must be adhered to while fighting in low light environments. Class will discuss the human anatomy and how the eyes work in low light / no light situation, equipment selection pros and cons, defensive marksmanship, tactics, and movement in low light environments.
• A mid to full sized semi-automatic pistol chambered in 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 Sig, or .45ACP
• Belt with holster and magazine pouches
• Pistol Magazines -Three or more
• 400 rounds pistol ammunition for (Low Light Pistol)
• Hand held flash light and weapon mounted flash light with extra batteries ( Low Light Classes Only)
Two Chem Light / Glow Sticks ( Low Light Classes Only)
• Eye and ear protection ( Clear eye protection for low light shooting classes)
• Note taking materials
• Weather appropriate clothing (extra clothing suggested)
• Rain Gear
• Food, drink, and medications
• Suggested weapons support equipment (Lube, cleaning kit, tools, spare parts, spare optics batteries
• Individual First Aid Kits and Tourniquets (suggested)
A NOTE ABOUT HOLSTERS:
-In most of our classes only outside the waistband holsters are permitted. No Black Hawk SERPA or SERPA style holsters are permitted. No floppy nylon or worn out leather holsters are permitted. Holsters with some type of retention value / device is STRONGLY recommended. Shooters will be moving in and out of unconventional shooting positions and safety is paramount. We normally recommend some type of open top Kydex or molded plastic holster with positive retention or a law enforcement duty style holster. Law Enforcement Officers are permitted to use a Black Hawk SERPA duty holster if that is what they carry on duty. This only applies to duty style holsters.
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or text / call 330-581-3076 to confirm your seat in class.
You may pay by credit card, check, cash, or Pay Pal.
Payment must be received in full to reserve seats.
If you wish to pay by check please make checks payable to Lampas Security Consulting and mail them to:
12160 Hoover Ave. N.W. Uniontown, Ohio 44685
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE ASK AHEAD OF TIME.
IF YOU SHOW UP TO CLASS WITH INAPPROPRIATE GEAR YOU WILL BE SENT HOME WITHOUT A REFUND.